Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mason and Daddy

Joel is off for 2 weeks, so we are all having fun. This morning we went to the park close to the house. Mason had fun running around and climbing.
Mason had to go inside the houses and tunnels
He is climbing off this old wagon
Checking out the slide
Daddy took Mason walking around the old ghost town

Here they are outside the Nicolett Hotel
After lunch and a nap we took Mason to another park to feed the ducks. He wanted to pet them and I am a little afraid of them. The are pretty from far away, but when you have a sack full of bread and they are at your feet when you are wearing flip flops. I had all ten toes in tack when we left.

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

You have so many cute pictures and videos up! You have really caught onto this whole blogging thing! I'm impressed!

I love Mason's pink outfit! Too cute! And that is so cute with the dog in his lap! I'm going to have to show Eric that video tomarrow! He absolutely LOVES animals, especially dogs! Are there any dogs you would recommend for kids? Yours seems nice!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones