Sunday, May 25, 2008

Learning to Call Max

We were taking our dogs to my parents so they could watch them while we went on vacation. Mason thought it was so funny how I would pat my lap to get Max to come to me while we were in the car. So he started patting his lap and I put Max in his lap. He was cracking up. It was hilarious. Max just sat there in Mason's lap. Mason was patting Max's back. When Max would leave Mason's lap, Mason would get MAD.


In this video, Max was scared because we had just gone through a terrible wind storm with lots of dirt and a little rain. Max was scared and I guess he thought Mason would protect him. It was cute and Mason thought it was so funny that Max was in his lap. (As you can see from the 1st video we still have a pacifier. It will be gone after we return from our trip. He is only getting it when we take trips in the car (so it will be quiet) and when he goes to bed.)

In this video Mason was mad because Max got out of his lap, I was telling him to pat his lap and Max would come back. Max had a little help :) I talked to my mom after we got home and she said she thought Max was looking for Mason and missed him. They are good little playmates.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones