because they can get dirty and it is okay.
Mason got a turtle sandbox last week and I am finally getting around to taking pictures. This is only the 2nd time he has played with the sand. I told Joel that I did not know if Mason knew he could get in the sand to play. Joel put him in the sand and from that moment on he was climbing in the sandbox.
He loves being outside.....I do not think he cares what he is doing as long as he is outside. Here are some videos of him playing with daddy and running around the yard. Sorry for the loud barking dog in the background. Max thinks he has to bark at the neighbors dog all the time. It gets a little annoying.
Mason thought it was funny to try and put dirt on Daddy. He also enjoyed putting dirt on his legs and wipping the dirt off.



No comments:
Post a Comment