I do not know who had more fund Mason or Joel.
As for Mason's Latest Trick
Mason was playing in his kitchen cabiet making some great noises. All the sudden there was silence---(TROUBLE is more like it). When I found him to my surprise he had climbed up in his highchair and was playing with a big mirror that hangs on our wall. No one was hurt and nothing was broken so just for kicks I wanted to watch and see how he did it so I pulled the chair in the living room and this is how it went. He is such a fast climber and so proud of his accomplishment. Sorry you have to turn your head side ways to see this. I have no idea how to rotate the video.



1 comment:
Your making Eric jelous with all these new toys! I love the basketball one! Paul wants to get one of those for Eric, so maybe we will just have to pick one up! I've seen a few on craigslist (now that I'm addicted) so maybe I will get one when we move next month!
And I can't believe he is such a big boy and already in a todler bed! I'm getting worried now that Eric is going to try getting out pretty soon. I'm still hoping on at least another year in the crib!
Tell me how it goes and any more pointers you have on the transition!
Post a Comment