Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Passed Out

I could not believe this. Before Mason goes to sleep he likes to watch a show with his Daddy. Normally they watch Handy Manny or Tigger and Pooh. But this night we were all watching American Idol. Mason also loves the music on Dancing with the Stars and American Idol. Mason was all ready for bed but we had not put him in his bed yet. This night, one minute he was dancing on the bed and the next he got down. Joel said where did he go? We looked and he was passed out on the floor. Mason must have been really tired because this was the first time I have caught him asleep like this on his own free will. Both Joel and I were laughing so hard I am surprised we did not wake him up. I told Joel I had to get my camera and take pictures. Mason has always fought sleep, even when he was a month old. It is almost like he is afraid or knows he is going to miss something.

Mason must have been really tired because this was the first time I have caught him asleep like this on his own free will. Both Joel and I were laughing so hard I am surprised we did not wake him up. I told Joel I had to get my camera and take pictures. Mason has always fought sleep, even when he was a month old. It is almost like he is afraid or knows he is going to miss something. I picked him up and put him in his bed and he slept until 7:30 the next morning. My mom and I have discussed many times how I would probably never find him like this. Well look who proved us wrong :)So Sweet!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones