Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mason's New Toy


I had ordered this sand and water table several weeks ago and it finally came in. He loves the water and dirt so thought it would be fun. He helped Joel and I put it together by standing on it while it was upside down so we could put the legs on. I guess that was so much fun that when we were finished and turned it over he thought it would be great to sit on. Due to it being really windy, sand blowing and cold outside I let him pour 20 pounds of bean in it. He still think he should sit in it. Before we did this though we put a sheet down to help when it was time to clean up. Mason has discovered the small hole in the middle between the sand and water side for the umbrella. He enjoys pouring beans down it and then looking at you and shrugging his shoulders (asking where did they go). I figured out that too. I put a container under that to help. Joel asked if we were going to put water on the other side and I just looked at him and said "What"? I am no fun.

2 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

What a cool sand/bean box! That is neat! You always have the coolest stuff! I like looking at your blog so I can figure out what toys I should be buying Eric!

Jamie Smith said...

Let me know if you got this message in your e-mail. If you want to add another e-mail or change it, go to settings - then comments - and at the bottom of the page is where you add e-mail.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones