Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mason's idea of taking a bath

Joel, Mason and I were fixing to get ready and go do some shopping and go eat lunch. I was taking a shower and I thought Mason was with Joel. I heard what sounded like water running. I thought I had better check it out. Still had shampoo in my hair and soap all over....I opened the shower door and found Mason playing in our bath tub with the water on full blast. He smiled and laughed when he saw me. I did not realize he was able to get into our tub, but surprise, surprise. Thank goodness he had turned it to cold water. Now the water to this tub is shut off, just in case. He was pretty proud of himself. Hopefully fully clothed will not be his idea of a bath.

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

Scary!!! I can't believe he can get in the tub AND turn on the water! He is just so adorable! Do you ever get mad at him? He's so cute, you would just have to smile and laugh.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones