Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mason's 1st Hotel Stay




Mason and I went with Joel to Abilene when he was working for 2 days. We got to visit friends and family while in town. I think Mason's favorite part was eating in bed. Tuesday night we got chicken fried rice from China Bowl. He sat on a towel in the middle of the bed to eat his. Needless to say we spent a little time cleaning up after we finished so we could sleep in the bed but it was fun. Wednesday morning we got up and took Joel to TSC at 6 am. When we got back to the hotel it was time for the continental breakfast. Mason wanted yogurt. I got him some toast, banana and milk too. We went back up to the room and he laid in bed watching the cartoons while he ate breakfast. He had some much fun!! He may want to do this more often.


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones