Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Glimpse of August

Okay one thing I noticed is Mason does not have pants/shorts on in most of the pictures around the house. I guess that is what happens when you are potty training. I feel like we have been working on it 4EVER. He goes if I ask/tell him to go sit and volunteers himself to do it all by himself on occasion.

Riding the inch worm---What a pose!!!

He thinks just because he has his hat and shoes on we need to go outside--Forget about having shorts on.
Mason loves to cook. Well he loves to crack eggs and stir.
It just melts my heart to see them interact the way they do. Mason loves to hold and play with Miles and Miles likes to laugh at Mason. It will not be long and they will be chasing each other all over the place.
Miles hanging out with the singing puppy.
Mason loves Curious George. We were at Target and he saw this rain coat and hat. I totally caved. He wore it all through the store and then he wore it to the car(I think the temp was 100)I asked him if he wanted it off before I buckled him in his car seat, he said no. We met Joel at Wal-Mart and he wanted to wear it in there but Joel talked him into leaving it in the car. After Wal-Mart he had to put it back on. Glad he loves it but not really any rain yet to wear it out in.

My little Handy Joel and Mason. Mason cracked us up. I could not figure out what was going on in our bathroom. At first I blamed Mason for getting water everywhere, that was not at all what was happening. The thing in the toilet that fills up the tank with water broke and water was spraying everywhere. Joel and Mason went to Lowes to get the new part. When they got home Joel went to his shop to get his tools and Mason went to his closet to get his. That is Mason's little tool box on the floor next to the toilet. A few days later he said "I fix it Mama" and wanted me to take the lid off the tank again.

PAINTING
It always starts out so sweet and innocent.
Having a blast....getting into finger painting

We are really getting into it until.....
Yep that is right. It is not fun paining unless you paint yourself.
Miles has come along way in the month of August. On August 1st he sat up for the 1st time. August 11st he crawled for the 1st time and on August 27th he pulled up and stood for the 1st time. He was after Mason's Capri Sun and Kix cereal . I loved the look on his face.
It is like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar or something.

Then it was just sooooo funny.

I had just got the fireplace protectors on the brick while Mason and Miles were napping. When Miles woke up I put him in the floor to play for just a minute. I turned around and he was standing at the fireplace. I was really glad those protectors were on because Miles hit his head. The protectors saved the day on Miles 2nd day of pulling up.

My sweet little guys.

Miles having a blast outside.

This is what happens at our house when Highlights Magazine sends free stickers in the mail.
Mason decorates everyone with happy faces.

Including himself.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones