Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Around the House

These are just a few of the pictures from around our house this week.
Mason and Miles riding their horses


Miles is 7 months today
(09-09-09)
Wow how time has flown by!!!

Miles is such a happy guy as long as he is not left alone. For the past 2 days he has been up at 6:30 am and gone to bed about 6 or 7 at night only sleeping for about 1 hour the whole day. Not sure why he is not sleeping but I think he is working on his 1st tooth.

Miles is our Mr. Piggy!!!!! He loves to eat which is a change because Mason was not ever really into eating and still is not. It is still a chore to get Mason to eat.

Miles is becoming Mr. Independent feeding himself fruit. He loves it!!

Here is a video of Mason eating. He gets lets you know when he wants more to eat.

I love these big eyes!!

Thanks to Dana R. for the costume. I think it is a 18 month outfit and even though it is very snug on Mason he loves to play in it anyway. I bought a fake parrot at Hobby Lobby and Mason laughed so hard when I put it on his shoulder. He uses his empty paper towel roll and goes around saying....Arrrr. It is way to cute. I am going to have to keep my eye open for old Halloween costumes for him to play dress up in.


Mason was helping Daddy trim the bottom of the gate that goes to the dog run which we never use. But there are plenty of things stored in it that would get Mason into trouble. Since putting in our new grass we could not close it. Joel made Mason wear the welding helmet to keep the saw dust out of his eyes. He would not take the thing off.


1 comment:

Dana @ SweetThings said...

I thought that pirate outfit looked familiar. I'm so glad that Mason loves it. WOW!!! Brings back tons of memories. I love your blog!! You have such a cute and sweet family, Sara. Thanks for sharing.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones