Mason with his backpack (lunch box) and nap mat.

After the 1st day of PDO he fell asleep on the way home. His teacher reported that no one took thier nap.
After the 1st day of PDO he fell asleep on the way home. His teacher reported that no one took thier nap.
This is the little nap mat that I made Mason the night before school started. I worked on it from 9 pm-1am. I had no idea what I was doing but it turned out really cute. Today was his 2nd week of school and he still does not want to take a nap. The director in not so many words asked if there was something else we could do. I said well I can come pick him up before nap and she said thanks for being so understanding. I guess that is what happens when your child does not require much sleep. Mason got some ugly looks from me on the way home and then got sent to his room where he cried himself to sleep. Tonight when he was going into his room for bed he said "Mama nt nap mat"---Translation "Mama I want nap mat". I told him maybe tomorrow.




2 comments:
Maybe they could drive him around in the car just before nap time??? Looks like it works. :) Cute cute kid! Looks like mama!
Girl, you are so talented!!! I love his nap mat!!! You actually made it?? You never cease to amaze me. I'm so glad that he likes his school. At least you can go away knowing that he is happy and will have a good day. Kids need time to learn and be with other children their age. We as parents need it too. Miss you~
Post a Comment