Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1st trip to Science Sectrum and the Library

A friend that I went to Tech with has two little boys who Mason likes to play with told us about a membership to the Science Spectrum. It was a good deal and it will give us a place to go play in the cool A/C this summer. Joel got to go with the first time. We got to play in the little kid area for awhile and then went and looked at everything else. There is a great water table that Mason likes to climb into. I did not realize it at first but he was only trying to get the toy boats that were in water to sail down the river.

Can not forget the magnets he loved these as much as he did the ones in San Antonio.

After a good nap, we went to check out one of the local libraries. They have a room just for kids books. Mason ran around the room, picked out a few books and then spotted the computers. It was time to leave after picking out 2 books and a video. I was wanting a picture of his first trip to the library but had no clue how I was going to get that. I asked him if he would sit like a good boy for mommy and he shook his head yes. He did really well just sitting there so I could get a picture.

Mason at the Library

Mason picking out a book.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones