Sunday, June 22, 2008

Feeding the Ducks and Playing with New Toys

I had cleaned out the cabinets and had some old bread, so Mason and I went to feed the ducks at the little park by the house.
He was really wanting to join them in the water.

My parents came for a visit and my mom took Mason to the store to pick out some toys to play with outside.


The Elmo sprinkler was a hit as well as the new pool and lawn mower.

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

You are such a fun mom! I love Mason's new toys! Eric would love the splashing water thing. He loves getting soaked by the hose or anything.

You would be so proud of me! I haven't been on my computer for like a month!!! I forgot how to use it! We finally got internet yesterday, so now I can be an addict again!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones