Here are several pictures of Miles from 3-8-09 to 4-30-09 these are some of my favorites.
+%2317.JPG)
One night I was watching him sleep and got out a white sheet and started taking pictures, I just could not resist.
Ready to play ball.

Or Not???
This is my "little" nephew Kelby on his 17th birthday holding his 2 cousins.
PaPaw sat down for a minute to feed Miles a bottle.
One of the greatest doctors I have ever had. He said he does not usually get to hold them when they are all pretty and clean!!
Miles has ALWAYS liked to be held. Here are a few of the times he actually let me put him down so I could get something done. Like take a shower.......

One of the many funny expressions of Miles!!!! He cracks me up.
This was a few seconds later. It does not even look like the same child.

I had this planter and could not help but put him in it and take a few pictures. I call them
MY CUP of SUGAR

My little guy in his uniform. Okay it was actually a gift when Mason was born but I had to put Miles in it too.

He can be so serious at times.

My handsome fella.

My happy little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment