We were a little worried that Mason would not be gentle with his little brother. Mason has been the GREATEST Big Brother ever. Each morning when Mason gets up, Miles and I are usually already up. He will come in my room and say "MaMa I hold you baby". Mason learned quickly that there were 2 places he could sit to hold Miles, #1 on our bed with lots of pillows around him or #2 in my recliner because it has high sides. He now will say "Hold you baby" he runs to one of the spots and after I put Miles in his arms he will say "Cheese" which means take our picture now. I guess he picked up on the fact that I seemed to take a picture every time he was holding Miles. If Miles starts crying and I am out of the room, I have found Mason down in the floor putting his pacifier back in his mouth. It is so precious to see them interact. Miles on the other hand thinks his big brother is hilarious. Whenever Mason talks to him he does this belly laugh and smiles.
This one was just after we got home from the hospital.
Good Night Brother!!
This was too funny. Mason has Handy Manny Tools and he was using Squeeze (the pliers) on Miles.
Mason and Miles hanging out in the chair
The expressions on Miles face absolutely crack me up. It always looks like he is thinking "why did you put me here are you crazy?"
Not sure what Mason is doing to his head.
Okay Mason can make some comical faces too.
Another day we are laying in bed early in the morning watching Curious George.
Mason was holding Miles hand--probably a little tighter that Miles would have liked.
My Sweet Angels---Miles is still looks like he is not sure
Here go the facial expression on Miles again.
He loves his brother!!
Mason loves Miles a little too hard sometimes.



No comments:
Post a Comment