This is what you may find when you notice your 2 year old is VERY quiet. I love Dr. Smith's Diaper ointment and 2 oz of it is $8 but it is a miracle ointment. Mason thinks it is his new finger paint. I found Mason painting the dresser his arms and legs were also painted.
After cleaning him off and making him sit on his bed for awhile to think about what he had done (also so I could take pictures of the dresser which is in Miles room). I gave him a rag and made him help me clean it up. I think he thought the whole thing was so much fun and I do not think he felt like it was punishment at all. I know he did not learn any kind of lesson because I caught him back in there doing it again a few days later.
He loves to talk on the phone to his Tia and MeMe. Anytime he sees my cell phone he says "call Meme" or "call Tia". There have been times where I have caught him on the phone and thank goodness my sister and mom have been the last people I talked to because he knows how to hit the talk button on the cell phone.
One night we were all watching TV and Mason brought Joel his basketball and soccer ball and wanted them it his pjs. I could not help buy run and get the camera. Joel said these pics would scar him for life.
I could not resist it was too funny because he was so proud!!
The rule is if you want to go outside you need shoes. Sometimes we do not care what shoes we get we just want to go outside. As you can tell by the picture it does not matter if you get them on the right feet either.



No comments:
Post a Comment