Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Little Guys


We figured the "new" would wear off with Mason wanting to hold Miles and feed him. I think the fun has only just begun. I need to get a recording of how they laugh at each other. It is heart warming to see how much they love each other.

Mommy's little helper.

Mason had watched an episode of Curious George where he had gone camping. So guess what we had to do? We got the tent out of the attic and camped out in the living room.

One night when getting ready for bed I asked Mason if he wanted to read Miles a book. He was so excited he ran to his room to get a book and hopped on his bed squealing the entire time with excitement.
Whatever was discussed between the two made for a good laugh between them.

Mommy's Little Precious Angels

Okay one night I was on the phone to Joel's mom while I was packing and I noticed that Mason was being awfully quiet. Miles was in his swing minding his own business.....

This is what I found poor Miles with bottles on his hands and feet and Mason was so proud of himself. Miles must have a good sense of humor because he was having fun too!!

Close-ups of my little men.



Mason had so much fun at Critter Fest last year we went again this year. He is ALL boy and it scares me because of his love for snakes. The boy is not afraid of anything!!! He had to pet the python many many times.

The only time I got freaked out was when we were walking by the snakes and got in a traffic jam. Mason took that as another opportunity to pet the snake but the girl holding the snake was not really paying attention to the fact the head of the snake was above the glass face to face with Mason. One word for me sums up how I feel about snakes--YUCK!! I guess God is trying to teach me something having a child who loves the 2 things animals I am scared of most...Snakes and Sharks.

This is more my speed----Feeding the Cow.
Sometimes it is hard to be in pictures because I am always the one taking them. On a road trip I was sitting in the back with Miles and Mason and took this picture of Mason and I.

2 comments:

The Spillman Family Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Spillman Family Blog said...

Hello! I am so happy you linked to my blog! I checked out yours a couple of weeks ago from Candie's blog. It's so fun to see how all the old Sonora friends are doing. Your boys are just precious, and I especially love the picture of Miles with bottles on his hands and feet. Isn't it fun to watch your first baby learn to be a big sibling? My girls are loving their little brother, and watching them all together just makes my heart melt. Please say hello to Joel and your families for me!
Take care,
Michele


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones