Mason was ready to go spend his $$$ that MeMe gave him. My mom had to convince him that there was paper money too! He told her it was not money. To him the only money is change you can poke in the piggy bank. I told mom I was fine with him not learning what "real" money was.

This was Miles first trip to Wal-Mart at 4 days old.
This was Miles first trip to Wal-Mart at 4 days old.
I guess it was only fitting since Mason was also 4 days old on his first trip to Wal-Mart. (Mason was born Monday before Thanksgiving Day in '06). I was not going to let having a baby keep my sister and I from going shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I did not move very fast but me, my parents, sister, nephew and Mason went shopping that day everyone thought I was crazy. Mason mostly stayed in the car with my mom and slept.

Miles was born on the 9th of February and we went to see my grandmother at the nursing home on the 15th. She was shocked to see us and could not believe we made that trip so soon. Dad went in to get her and she was already in her pjs, so he helped her change. I do not think anyone said anything but 20 year ago on this day (2-15-89) was the day my grandfather passed away. Even 20 years later it is on my mind. It was special to me that I got to see my grandmother today. I do not know if she remembers us coming that day other than this picture.
Miles was born on the 9th of February and we went to see my grandmother at the nursing home on the 15th. She was shocked to see us and could not believe we made that trip so soon. Dad went in to get her and she was already in her pjs, so he helped her change. I do not think anyone said anything but 20 year ago on this day (2-15-89) was the day my grandfather passed away. Even 20 years later it is on my mind. It was special to me that I got to see my grandmother today. I do not know if she remembers us coming that day other than this picture.
When Mason was born Memaw was able to be at the hospital and was surprised at how everyone got to come in just after they were born to hold the new baby.
Daddy giving Miles his first bottle is the top picture. Daddy giving Mason a bottle is the bottom picture.
1st time in the swing. He loves it as long as Mason will leave him alone. Miles is on the top and Mason is on the bottom.
First time to sleep in his bed , it was only for a small nap. Miles in the top and Mason the bottom picture.
This was the outfit that Mason wore home from the hospital. Miles was able to wear it a few times.
I did not do as good on Miles picture in the dump truck as I did with Mason. Miles pic is the top, Mason is the bottom.I knew they look a little alike but some of the picture I had to double check to make sure.




No comments:
Post a Comment