This is Miles first soaking bath. He seemed to enjoy it. Mason took his bath and then wanted to help give baby his bath. I had to bite my tongue a few times. Mason was getting a little out of control.
He was saying wash head.
Joel had to take a small video clip of Mason helping it was too cute!! This is how a 2 year old helps give a baby a bath.
Sara Sara Sara. I've often wondered about you and somewhat kept up with you from Joel's parents to mine. Mom and dad left Sonora in 2000, so it's been quite some time since I've heard anything. Your blog brought tears. Your family is beautiful! It was so great to your sister, your mom, Joel's family. You and Joel both look great. Isn't it crazy how God works? Who knew so many years ago we'd all be here. I'm so glad you wrote. I'm adding your blog to mine. Looking foward to keeping up with you to. I have a link to another blog I keep. We'll get some pretty big news tomorrow. www.nothingpoeticnothingplanned.com Take care and love on those beautiful babies.
1 comment:
Sara Sara Sara. I've often wondered about you and somewhat kept up with you from Joel's parents to mine. Mom and dad left Sonora in 2000, so it's been quite some time since I've heard anything. Your blog brought tears. Your family is beautiful! It was so great to your sister, your mom, Joel's family. You and Joel both look great. Isn't it crazy how God works? Who knew so many years ago we'd all be here. I'm so glad you wrote. I'm adding your blog to mine. Looking foward to keeping up with you to. I have a link to another blog I keep. We'll get some pretty big news tomorrow. www.nothingpoeticnothingplanned.com Take care and love on those beautiful babies.
Post a Comment