Saturday, October 18, 2008

"LITTLE ROCKY"

Mason's eye started swelling shut and we did not know if he hit it on something or not. It got lots worse before it got better. The pictures do not do it justice. I had talked to our Pediatrician several times and he told me to come buy his house and he would take a look at Mason's eye. It was Saturday afternoon and rather than waiting until the wee hours of the night or morning I called to see where to meet the Dr. He was at the hospital checking on other sick kids and said I could meet him at his office. Dr.Scott is so great!!! We met him and he check Mason over and said that it was worse that what he was thinking but said Mason had a reaction to a bug or mosquitoe bite which has bit his eyelid. We were very relieved and just waited it out.


1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

Poor Mason! That is so sad! It reminds me of when Eric fell off stairs and hurt his eye too!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones