Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mason Having Fun

I had bought this little desk for Mason and then my mom cleaned up my 16 year old nephews and gave to him so I left this in the box. Each time Mason would see this he wanted it out and got mad because I did not do as he wished. Anyway I finally gave in after about 6 months and he loves it. It has 2 cups which he thinks are for ice not pencils.
I went to my parents to celebrate my mom's birthday. My sister, Aaron and Kelby were there. Mason thought he needed to take a big bite out of the chocolate cake. My nephew did to and this was cute.
I love the honoree look on his face and the big chocolate smile.
We went to the Science Spectrum to play. Mason ran around all over the place and loved playing in bubble area.
Mason also played with and in the water table. I was telling someone I was going to have to make sure he did not climb in. I did not even finish saying that before he did climb in. As you can see his clothes are soaked.

He had a blast.

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

He is so funny! He seems like such a tease! I love the picture of him taking a bite out of the cake and this his big chocolaty smile afterwards! That is so cute!

That was an amazing bubble thing too! I'm glad to see he's a little mischevious, that's so funny he climbed in!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones