Monday, July 21, 2008

Mason's New Pet


Mason loves to watch fish so much I thought he needed one at home. We went to Wal-Mart to get some things and I asked him if he wanted a fish. He shook his head yes. So we got the fish tank, rocks and other paraphernalia. I told him we needed to the rest of the things on the list and then we would come back and get the fish before we left. He was okay with that. Well I did not get all the things on the list and Mason was not co-operating so I paid for what I had and we left Wal-Mart without getting the fish too. Joel's parents came to visit a few days later and they took Mason to Wal-Mart to get a fish.

He loves helping feed the fish and watching them. Sometimes they are on the counter in the kitchen and sometimes the table between our chairs in the living room. They are kind of fun to watch.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones